Le camping mas de la cam is situated in de Cévennes and offers 199 places on 60 hectares, permitting social distancing far beyond the 4m2 prescribed and making it possible to have access to all of our usual services : sanitary blocs, restaurant, playground, pumptracks….swimming pool as well as the private beaches along the riverside.
Covid protocol-19 :
- Masks are not obligatory in the campsite.
- Disinfectant solution dispensers will be placed in the next few days in the sanitary facilities, swimming pools, reception, restaurant…
- All services will be open in July and August.
- The barrier gestures will however remain in force all summer long, so we ask you to be careful to respect the famous 1 m distance, and to wash your hands frequently.
The sanitary facilities :
The toilets will be cleaned regularly, with a product conforming to the NF 14476 standard (virucide).
The swimming pool:
- It is open from 10 am to 8 pm in July and August, until 7 pm in June and September.
- Swimming shorts are forbidden and all games of balls or balls in the pools or on the paving.
- The deckchairs must be one meter apart, the use of your bath towel is strongly recommended.
- A space of 4m² per person must be respected – i.e. a maximum of 275 people simultaneously in the pool.
- The water of the pools is chlorinated, disinfected and disinfectant, the virus cannot survive in it, you will be able to enjoy the pool fully and serenely.
- The terrace will be organized to have 1 meter distance between each table.
- At the moment the maximum number of people per table is 10.
Gatherings of more than 10 children being forbidden, the mini club is not maintained. On the other hand, there will be sports tournaments on the multisports, musical evenings are maintained, as well as bike outings organized by Cédric.
Games for children :
The large playground will remain under the sole responsibility of the parents.
We have more than 800 m of beaches along the Gardon; you will inevitably find a place to relax while respecting the physical distance. The river is open for swimming.
In the village and in the shops :
Wearing a mask is not compulsory, except on public transport.
It is preferable to have a mask in your luggage, as some sites or shops may require it.